Provided by the State of Nevada, Division of Public and Behavioral Health through State General Funds and the Title V Maternal and Child Health Services Block Grant Program and the Substance Abuse Prevention and Treatment (SAPT) Block Grant from the United States Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), and/or Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA). Contents do not necessarily represent the official views of the U.S. DHHS, HRSA, SAMHSA, or the State of Nevada.

This project was supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) under Grant No. B04MC23393 and B04MC25356, Maternal and Child Health Services, for $52,100 under Work Orders 3069 and 4045, 74% funded by non-federal government sources.  This information or content and conclusions are those of the author and should not be construed as the official position or policy of, nor should any endorsements be inferred by HRSA, HHS or the U.S. Government.

The MCH and SAPTA Programs are prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. 
To file a complaint of discrimination, write to: USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, Washington, D.C. 20250.

Here’s How to Find Help Right Now


Find a Treatment Center

Find Help Now

Tell them you are pregnant and you need help now.


If you are refused immediate treatment, call.